Pomona is a village partly in the town of Ramapo and partly in the town of Haverstraw in Rockland County, New York, United States. It is located north of New Hempstead, east of Harriman State Park, north of Monsey and west of Mount Ivy.
Schools in Pomona:
Pomona hosts various historical markers and landmarks such as:
- Ladentown United Methodist Church, 14 Ladentown Road (NRHP).
- The Pig Knoll School, 584 Route 306 - currently the Pomona Cultural Center.
- Pomona Cultural Center, 584 Route 306, Pomona NY 10970
- Palisades Credit Union Park (formerly named Provident Bank Park)
- The Rockland Boulders are an American independent professional baseball team based in Pomona, New York in Rockland County.They are a member of the Canadian American Association of Professional Baseball, also known as the Can-Am League.
For more information about Pomona and the neighborhood , call a Q Home Sales Representative 845-35Q-HOME (845-357-4663)
- Chestnut Ridge
- New City
- New Hempstead
- Pearl River
- Spring Valley
- Stony Point
- Valley Cottage
- Wesley Hills
- West Haverstraw
- West Nyack
The source of the displayed data is either the property owner or public record provided by non-governmental third parties. It is believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc.